AMP 0.00% $1.15 amp limited

US Buyer For AMP, page-195

1. 3,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    No way I will ever understand how AMP SP become so trodden on, so out of whack with relation to intrinsic value, however these are the shares I consider the best opportunity to take a position on.

I started off investing a couple hundred kilo's originally, and as the story played out I'm now in for around 2.5 Minions, as a contrarian investor these opportunities don't come up all the time, but when they do I tend to back myself - hard! But you need to let the story play out, otherwise if you jump all in too early your average ends up way to high to may a decent lick. I traded AMP for several months and made good earn, and as I noticed the peaks and troughs alongside the swings, I picked up longs along the way. I considered shorting but don't have access to capital the way Allan Gray certainly does and trust me, Allan Gray have been shorting. They have to for a balanced approach, and have done well from their shorts. This is why I believe their average is more in the low 1's than high. If I shorted, my average would be around 1 by now.

This game is best played knowing who else your competing with so you know when to pull the plug.

The last time I was in hard with Allan Gray, I came out extremely happy.

This is not an everyday investment by any means, this is an emotional roller coaster as you can see by the amount of emotional posts on this forum, but for those with patience and without the need to have a quick earn, this play can be one of the best plays of your life for a large financial, other than the GFC of course. Those returns were ridiculously favourable and rare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.986B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.16 $1.17 $1.15 $6.297M 5.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 127505 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 99020 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.