AMP 0.89% $1.11 amp limited

I think at the end of the day we are all in this to make some...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I think at the end of the day we are all in this to make some money , do some good hopefully with a socially responsible company and feel good about our investment choices

I am all for keeping things in Australia but honestly let's me sensible if the overseas interests are willing to pay $$ for AMP then how is this different to us using Facebook google ect it's just business

when amp was lower than the expected there were many who cried out but did they put any money towards supporting this company in either buying shares or actively using the business products

we all use a bank but I doubt we all transferred to amp bank to support it - honestly I didn't either

so let's quote griping and moaning and accept its business and when and if we sell in a takeover or trade our shares and move onto another company remember that we don't have all the answers so why would the board

just my opinion and dyor

good luck to all I'm still accumulating at this price and hopefully it works out for me and you also

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.010(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $2.913B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $11.97M 10.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 86758 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 168106 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.