ME1 5.00% 2.1¢ melodiol global health limited

I can see your points @RabbitRoger, it's good to see the...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I can see your points @RabbitRoger, it's good to see the parallels between what happened with ROO and what can happen with ME1. Regardless, it would not be worth our time to hold onto ME1 if it gets to the drip-feeding stage. I also agree with @Dumaguete22 in saying it's hard to compare the two due to ROO having worthless patents, and in my opinion, there is nothing of a material nature in the future that presents a light at the end of the tunnel.

ME1 is in a much better position than ROO to turn around. Material events are coming up, such as EU/AUS licencing and the potential to take advantage of the new emerging market in Australia with the psilocybin/MDMA treatment for MDD & PTSD. On top of this, the promise is to reduce expenses and increase revenue, with some businesses being EBITA-positive. It was good to see the sale of a dying business, which caused way too much outlay for ME1. On top of this, last week's letter outlined the possible rescheduling of Cannabis in the US.

All in all, the next three to six months are crucial, starting with this quarter.

GLTAH & DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ME1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $765K
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $11.78K 601.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81326 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 48836 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ME1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.