ME1 0.00% 0.3¢ melodiol global health limited

It is very risky, but I am the type of person who sticks with...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    It is very risky, but I am the type of person who sticks with their decision.

I am still holding from before, I was disappointed with the terms of the raise but not entirely surprised.

As I said before, my decision will be based on the September 2023 quarter. If this is terrible, the intention to "reduce cost" is clearly less serious than promised. If they become cash flow positive for the quarter or at least come close to breaking even, then it is good news for SH and those that have held this share from a much higher price to reduce their losses or hopefully turn a profit if a recent holding.

It is important to note that although the loss has increased significantly, the non-cash outflow losses have also dramatically increased from prior years.

All in all, The Sep Qtr is where I will make my decision. If terrible, I am pulling out and will revisit this share early next year when licencing is expected to go through. I think the Sep Qtr is a fair way to test management due to the "Record Revenue", "reduction cost promises" & "EBITA Poostive' claims. If this isn't reflected in this Qtr, take your money at whatever price you can get and run.

As I have stated before, this isn't a guaranteed get-rich-quick share, it carries a high level of risk, which must be factored in before you purchase.

There will be ALOT of up ramping for this share as there usually is, don't fall into the FOMO trap and there will be ALOT of down ramping for this share as there usually is so make your decision on when to exit or not to exit and stick to it with the amount of capital you are willing to risk.

GLTOH & DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ME1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $582K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $51.94K 17.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4770008 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5000181 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ME1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.