NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

US Capture Progress, page-6

1. 30,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Buy these 3 growth stocks now and hold them for 20 years

By Ryan Newman - August 12, 2014

• Buying quality growth stocks at reasonable prices, and then holding them for years or even decades is one of the best ways investors can grow their wealth exponentially. Investors can not only take advantage of the share price gains over the years, but also any dividends paid out along the way, and the results can prove to be truly incredible.
    Even though the S&P/ASX 200 Index (INDEXASX: XJO) is hovering near a six-year high, there are still a number of companies which are looking very attractive. Here are three you should consider buying today…
    1) I recently named Nearmap Limited (ASX: NEA) as my favourite ASX growth stock for the next decade. The small-cap superstar is very early in its growth story as a provider of ultra-high resolution aerial photographs which many businesses find much more useful than those provided by Google Inc. While it has shown strong potential in the Australian market, it has recently begun conducting test flights in the US which could also prove to be a huge market for the business in the future. The stock rose over 800% in 2013 but has pulled back this year to just 40 cents apiece, giving investors a fantastic opportunity to buy up.
    2) G8 Education Ltd (ASX: GEM) has delivered enormous returns in recent years, but with just 5% of the childcare services market in its control, it still has plenty of room left to expand. By acquiring various childcare centres across Australia, earnings are set to increase substantially in the years to come. Just yesterday, they reported a massive 48% increase in net profit for its first-half operations. Don’t let its price throw you off – the company looks set to outperform the market for years to come.
    3) Veda Group Ltd (ASX: VED) is another stock I recently bought which I intend to hold for years, or even decades to come. With an extremely dominant position in the data analytics industry, Veda is set to benefit from stricter credit reporting standards, retained low interest rates as well as the introduction of the comprehensive credit regime. The high quality nature of its business as well as its growth prospects make its high P/E multiple (23) seem like a very reasonable price to pay.

https://www.********.au/2014/08/12/buy-these-3-growth-stocks-now-and-hold-them-for-20-years/#

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.