CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

us centro split, page-3

1. 1,534 Posts.
    Tiger

Things looks a little ominous and my plan was to buy and hold and I have but now that the sp has tanked I wondering whether to cut my losses and run.

I was hoping for some good news this month and it hasnt been forth coming.

At least some news on the asset sales!

Seems to me they are not that interested in updating the shareholders on any news at all.

The way they have structured their company makes it very difficult for any analysts to forecast their future. All everyone sees is the massive debt hanging over their head.

I will hold till the report but I dont if I should be holding for too long afterwards if things get any worse. I have my stops in around the 20cent mark so I am not too worried however I had the chance to make a small profit when it hit 28cents last time and I didnt.

Just shows everyone that I think that this co is worth holding though I am getting more irritated everyday at the lack off information from the management. I was hoping for some sale of assets but again we havent heard a thing.

If the report is positive still no guarantee that this will reflect in the share price.

I think BHP maybe a better bet at this stage of the game.

Good Luck everyone next week as I am sure we will see some news whether it be positive or negative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.