ARR 2.13% 23.0¢ american rare earths limited

HhHold, I sometimes read the Commodities forum on Hot Copper,...

1. 2,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1640
    HhHold, I sometimes read the Commodities forum on Hot Copper, and the posters are generally saying that we are in a commodities super-cycle. Some people are explaining that paper money is becoming less valued because of a) reserve banks printing money and b) governments spending it and racking up large debt. That trend is accelerating and one effect is accelerating expansion of the money supply (ie inflation of the money paper supply). As a consequence, assets are inflating as wealthy people buy assets in order to counter the loss in value of their currency/savings. Wages are flat, inflation is close to zero and consumer price indices are not increasing, so the media, commentators and politicians say that inflation is not increasing (but to be accurate, maybe they should be saying the CPI is not increasing). We see assets such as houses and stocks going up in price (inflating) and it will probably continue on this course until a trigger causes the wheels to fall off. Also precious metals and metals for the renewable energy revolution are (or should be) going up in value relative to paper money. That is not exactly true because there are big players that manipulate many prices, but maybe even these big players can't short these metals for ever. Nevertheless, the mineral/material/commodity super cycle is ongoing. When will all this stop, who nows? Think back to the pandemic 100 years ago - it was followed by the roaring twenties which lasted for about 8-10 years, then the Great Depression followed and it also lasted for about a decade. Maybe the politicians and bankers think they can control things this time around? Personally I don't think they can - no one can stop a stampede of billions of people when the run is on. But only time will tell. On a side note, ARR bounced today and although one swallow doesn't make a summer, it shows there could be a quick turnaround if we get some good news. Good luck amigo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $113.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $208.8K 895.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50900 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 22800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ 272108
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.