SLX 0.56% $5.35 silex systems limited

Hey holders. This text was taken from the recent meeeting of...

1. 125 Posts.

Hey holders. This text was taken from the recent meeeting of USNRC commissioners regarding new enrichment facilities in the U.S. Note the reference to "Tammys facility and the tails being an asset and being sent there from other enrichment facilities" The full link is at the bottom of page. This is huge! They are talking as if they know it works...

would be is that you have to be aware of all options out there and you also have to be aware of the fact that it may take greater action to reach that final disposal then you would have ever thought of at the beginning.
    COMMISSIONER SVINICKI: Thank you.
    CHAIRMAN KLEIN: Well, Ron, I think your comment about keeping all options open is really important. If Tammy is successful I think Greg's assessment of what's a waste and what's an asset may be redefined and all of the current tails may go to Tammy's facility if it continues to progress in a positive fashion. So, I think your comment on what is a waste and what's an asset is going to change and we do have to keep our options open as the technological advances continue to occur.
    We certainly on the reactor side expect reactors to share information among themselves. How do you all share information among yourselves? Do you all do a good job? I'm sure you're competitors at some time and friends at others. Do you all have a good way of communicating things like license applications, quality control, quality assurance, construction operation? Do you all have a formal mechanism to share information?
    MR. SMITH: I have 17 utilities at my project next Wednesday touring the facility. I have the entire executive team from Entergy there on Thursday. We probably have 50 visitors from the nuclear power industry a year trying to understand the challenges associated with the construction project.
    Also participating in the Industry Supply Conference with the Institute of......

http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/commission/tr/2009/20090205a.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.35
Change
0.030(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.267B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.35 $5.46 $5.33 $1.088M 202.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5406 $5.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.35 1773 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.