GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

us-climate-report, page-18

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I liked this other quote by you too....

"I am here to learn lessons so I don't make the same mistakes as others did." 28507569

Looking at things from an alternative view point is good sometimes as it allows the thinker to see something from a different angle..

I have often wondered if climate change is natural.. After all human beings are nature right?

Screenshot_20171106-183613.png

Computer says no...

To answer your thoughts about climate change being caused by humans... Whenever the idea that it isn't is brought up I always remember this part of a speech made by Arnold Schwarzenegger....

I have a final question, and it will take some imagination.

There are two doors. Behind Door Number One is a completely sealed room, with a regular, gasoline-fueled car. Behind Door Number Two is an identical, completely sealed room, with an electric car. Both engines are running full blast.

I want you to pick a door to open, and enter the room and shut the door behind you. You have to stay in the room you choose for one hour. You cannot turn off the engine. You do not get a gas mask.

I'm guessing you chose the Door Number Two, with the electric car, right? Door number one is a fatal choice - who would ever want to breathe those fumes?

This is the choice the world is making right now.

-
    Arnold Schwarzenegger 7 DECEMBER 2015

Though maybe you were being sarcastic?

Arj Barker is right... The world needs a sarcastica font.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.