GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I’ll take door number 2 any day of the week. I spend a lot of...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I’ll take door number 2 any day of the week. I spend a lot of time in Asia and some days the tail pipes make me feel like I’ve smoked a dozen ciggies. Our investment here is not about macro climate change but micro climate change. It’s the shit your pregnant wife or children are inhaling just being on the street or waiting for a bus. We’re lucky in Aust because most of our cities get a flush with wind apart from Launceston and a few other places. But it’s still there. The next time your sitting in a traffic jam count the pipes. The shit coming out of them might actually be worse than a filtered ciggie. The Internal Combustion Engine will be the Cafe smoker in the developed world. Despised and relegated to the hidden alleys in our world.
    Galaxy fair value and cheap at $4.50 then with next asset up an running no idea. If the normal environmentally conscious family choose an EV as the next school, sport, shopping etc run about then this company will be one of the largest pure play suppliers of 7 kg of the good stuff sitting under every middle class family in the world. That is only the beginning. Now if only Asia could get on board because being in traffic here reminds me of clubbing days in the eighties when you couldn’t see across the room from all the smoke.
    Obviously I’m long on GXY and hate smog!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.