AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

us close, page-10

1. 616 Posts.
    In response to your post.
    I honestly feel loyal shareholders have been misled to say the least.
    I was posting and posting about the inadequacy of news releases that were being posted each Wednesday and getting the thumbs down.
    I was protesting that the postings had very little comprehension and were of little value.
    To my surprise and delight I believe the directors had noticed what I was posting and responded in their last two Wednesday posts that all would be revealed in the soon to be released quarterly.
    Dissappointing
    I think they are HC watchers as well.
    I would hate to think they were eating Caviar and having Kippers for breakfast while the loyal shareholders are feeling a little sick and not because of the rich food.
    What did we hear prior to the quarterly a ROBUST company in good shape that could issue shares above market value.
    Very impressive.
    Although I do seem to recall, I will have to research again that one of the directors a finance controller has some pretty impressive degrees in raising finance.
    Like I have said before and can only reiterate it is the information we get fed this week.

I think its a high risk and a hard call to make, especially if you have been entrapped by the sentiment and promise being expoused by the company. These guys if they are honourable will be having some anxious times.

It will be interesting, there will be losers and winners
    The company is at a critical stage.

CREDIBILITY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.