ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

US Consulate

1. 2,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    We have had the election and now know the result.....

I have tried to looked at the way the election came about with Jensen and how we ended up with the current IA win. It all seems very confusing and somewhat unclear to get a firm answer when you try and check it out.

Now many have said that the people have spoken, I do think a lot of peer pressure and bullying type behaviour has played a role but that is just my opinion.

I also have other thoughts as to reasons why.

We all know that the US Consulate opened in June last year the Consul General is Sung Choi (you need to check him out)

They have about 7 staff maybe some more in Nuuk...?

The US are there for a purpose...as we know and we all need to read the purpose/reasons they have listed as it is on the US website Carla Sand's as Choi is connected to Sands being part of the Danish Embassy in Copenhagen.

Kavefjeld is probably the most significant Rare Earth Development in the world with a major technical partner Shenghe holding a 9% stake providing expertise on processing etc. and we know Shenghes plan as part of China's Road to the Arctic.
    We also know that GML plans for being the key secure EU supplier

Kavefjeld is going to provide new clean energy resoures not Fossil as we know. Which is what the world is needing to seriously reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions.

We are all aware of the US issues with China and Rare Earth

Notwithstanding that the IA want to stop the mine totally and are also supporting mining etc. That the Kavefjeld project is signifiant.

That the US are extremely aware of Kavefjeld value in the supply chain

It is not unreasonable to say that at present it is in the US interests to stop pause the mine.

As I mentioned in past posts there is much more to this than we know about and even John Mair would not know as it would be said thats just speculation.

I'll make no further comment at this stage but leave you all to form your own conclusions.

There is a word in the dictionary "Interference"

"How Societies Choose To fail or Suceed"

"GO THOR"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.