ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Gpoe, I am astounded that so many on hot copper don't seem to...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Gpoe,
    I am astounded that so many on hot copper don't seem to see the forest for the trees.
    The result of the election that just happened in my and others opinions is a complete repudiation of GGG and John Mair and Skov Neisen. And I am amazed that none of you can see it.

IA ran for election and won because they said they would not grant GGG a mining license. If there was any doubt, the new PM Mute, in his press conference said GGG is a dead issue, they will never be given a license to mine in Greenland.

Also, the GGG and Skov Neisen and John Mair seem to have missed the Polls both before and after the elections. 3 months ago the numbers were 20% against GGG getting a mining license, at election day the polls were 60% GGG ever getting a mining license and the latest polls show the Poll number against GGG ever being granted a mining license has grown to 80%.

These numbers seem to tell the story. The people voted against Siumut because Siumut supported granting a license to GGG. IA won because they said they would never grant GGG a mining license. There is not a politician in Greenland who will support GGG in any sort of mining, it would be political suicide. IA has done so far, exactly what they said they would do in the campaign, they have made it clear that in their opinion GGG is a "dead issue."

As constituted in terms of current leadership GGG is a group of dead men walking. Mair and Skov Neisen, based on their announcements don't seem to be getting the message. In my opinion, as is much of what i have written here, their election lobbying and heavy handed advertising strategies were soundly rejected as has been their company been as well in fthe election.

Lastly, in my opinion again, I would suggest that the Greenland government and the Greenlandic people have no problem with mining, they may not even have a problem with Uranium mining. But they have said loud and clear, they have a big problem with GGG mining anything at all ever.
    The company has only one hope besides leaving Greenland, that is in my opinion Short of firing Skov Neisen and Jon Mair and the rest of the board, the company will fail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.