ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GpoeI am with the program. you guys need to wake up and smell...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Gpoe
    I am with the program. you guys need to wake up and smell the roses.

Why do you think the US will deal with Kvanefjeld? GGG guys have talked about a deal where Shenghe processes something, we have never known exactly what GGG will send them to process or what the companies will actually decide to produce to produce as a product. Do you know?

If so, do you know what the product will cost? After you mine it in Greenland, and clean whatever you mine of the Uranium and Thorium and Fluorine that is in it, then when you ship it halfway around the world to China and they process it into some product, that we shareholders don't know anything about, and then supposedly ship it to America, again which means shipping it halfway around the world again, where they are going to sell it at a profit?
    Have you ever seen the numbers as to what all this process costs and what revenues are expected to be?

And has GGG not seen the Anti-Chinese rare earths rhetoric. Haven't you seen that the US will not buy rare earths from Chinese companies?
    Don't know if its true or not but I guess GGG will find out right?

But since they don't have a good path to a mining license what difference does any of this make? GGG is seriously stuck don't you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $2.154K 61.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 682009 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 246809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 118000
Last updated 13.40pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.