ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GpoeI am amazed as I read your narrative. You have put nothing...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Gpoe
    I am amazed as I read your narrative. You have put nothing in your post that substantiates anything you say.

I have questions for you.
    1) What can you put forward that confirms the US government is "extremely aware of Kvanefjeld supply Chain? Quote where that came please. Where did the US government say that?

2) You say "Kvanefeld is going to provide new clean energy resources not "Fossil" as we know." Which is what the world is needing to seriously reduce Greenhouse gas emissions."
    What in the world are you talking about? doesn't Kvanefjeld ore have significant Uranium and Thorium and Florine elements mixed in throughout the other elements in your ore? Are those elements the clean energy you think the world is needing? If not, how plan to get rid of the less than clean elements of the Kvanefjeld Ore? What are you going to do about that?

3) The new IA prime minister, in his first news conference, when asked about ggg, said that ggg is a "dead issue." later the same day he was asked about GGG again and he said ggg is a dead issue, they will never receive a mining license to mine in Greenland. Do you consider that a good sign for shareholders and the world?

4) what do you think the company will do if the new government decides to cancel the company's license to mine radioactive material. Their ore is very much mixed up with radioactive Uranium and Thorium, what will they do if they can't mine that?

The world knows all about Kvanefjeld's big problems, and their China problems'. Why do you think they will even survive, much less have any part in any mining, much less producing products?
    In my humble opinion. GGG has huge problems and all I'm hearing is announcements they are considering sueing the Greenland government. I guess since the company never announced or released the fact that they gave away their litigation rights in to the Greenland government in 2013, they must have forgotten it themselves. They can't sue the Greenland government. Again, my opinion only, what a mess the GGG board has made, and I wonder if there failures especially the failure to inform the shareholders and the exchange of the material change in their licence rights when they accepted the addendum and agreed to give up their right to sue the Greenland government. Since failing to release it, as the rules and securities laws require they do. The company raised over 100 million dollars without telling the invertors of this change in their license rights. Smells to me like a situation that could make for a serious and large shareholder suit in either Australia of in the USA.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.