ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

China moves their entire country with one purpose and is a very...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    China moves their entire country with one purpose and is a very deep thinker when it comes to obtaining control and information.

REE as everyone here already knows the huge military and economic benefits they hold. China controls 90+ percent of the world’s REE.

The West/Trump for the US are all waking up to this chokehold China has on them.

China embeds their company with GGG, the thinking processing would take place in China. This would still give China control over the REE to a point. Allowing the chokehold to continue.

Everything is fine, running along good towards the ML. Then the talk of processing ore in the EU.

Magically one person blows up the entire process of obtaining a ML. The volume of noise against the mine goes to 10 at the same time.

”Maybe” IMO what we watched was a move by China to keep anyone from getting the project if they thought they would not have control of the ore. This move keeps their chokehold in place, from a military standpoint this is HIGHLY troubling to the US.

I can’t see the US poison the well (the mine) and expect later Greenland would accept the poison. Believe the US would just be happy with access to the REE in a free marketplace.

Just an opinion, if correct then the focus or investigation would center on the exact cause and any evidence of China’s involvement.

The US or China or shorting stock or whatever did someone or country have a hand in making this happen for their personal benefit?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.