IVR 2.04% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Thanks for airing and sharing. So to your flags1. to hold...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Thanks for airing and sharing. So to your flags
    1. to hold tenements in uranium and tungsten like IVR can be viewed as an offset to raise capital come the time. Flog it off or farm in.
    I do not see IVR's announcements thus far as a developing sneaky sidestep to uranium - maybe more good investor relations and spruiking into a roaring uranium price.
    2. I'd counter it's only some posters that follow Ag price daily with a passion. Please read some of my posts and other posters when there is exploration updates. A focus on a higher AG price allows the case for open pit mining to be stronger with a potentially longer mine life if satellite deposits are found from ongoing drilling. Some folks here may hold considerable silver metal as an investment as well as IVR shares so for them it's a daily check in on how they are going - and they may wish to share...nothing like getting excited about a shiny thing.
    3. I've been critical of management in not spruiking silver as a critical mineral and associated "green" future. Explorer investor relations is a big pig yard puddle that can affect SP adversely. Dilution occurs as naturally as rain falls and all investors here will have mixed views on it and cap raisings.
    They can have adverse or enhancing effects on a SP depending on the individual company and announcements of plans and resource around it.
    Hope others IVR'ers will buy in here..
    One for you - I'd raise polymetallic as a potential red flag whenever I am researching a company. It can be a great wealth destroyer - just look at AMI.
    I don't believe it's an automatic answer for a miner's success as you state for MMA. Devil is always in the chemistry of the ores.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $278.5K 5.843M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1104978 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 507941 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ 1515618
Last updated 15.53pm 01/05/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.