IVR 9.38% 5.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Good to see youre paying attention. yes thats correct , maronan...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Good to see youre paying attention.

yes thats correct , maronan has just had $5k exercised, I love a good civil and honest conversation.

what I find hard to believe is that you know maronan well enough to know that options are now being exercised at the exercise price of 30c, and you therefore know that a total of $15 million AUD can be raised (if the price holds above 30c),

you know all this yet you still prefer IVR over MMA?

even though its highly likely that maronan will just go straight into mining their shallow starter zone if they raise this soon (why bother with a feasibility study and joint venture at these silver prices)

whats your basis for preferring ivr? Mma has a better area (cloncurry), successful management (two directors from metal who have made mines before, and a lower market cap for 100 million ounces of indicated silver..

im not a pumper or a basher, i know how these pumpers and bashers operate. They work in group and are paid shills. Im just solo, pointing out to you the differences , you can all attack my arguments if you want

so please, read the facebook post ive made everyone and decide for yourself if I am just shilling my own investment or Im making some logical conclusions.

and draw the conclusions for yourself people, dont just listen to others who say im just a paid shill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.006(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $91.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.6¢ 5.8¢ $346.7K 5.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 253050 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 7.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.5¢ 5.9¢ 2584825
Last updated 15.55pm 21/05/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.