ADO 6.52% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

US COVID Commons List, page-25

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2606
    There is no comparison to Eugeni for accuracy, speed, data capture, ease of use and sampling lag time between taking a sample and being able to still do analyzing on it being up to 2 hours no one else has this.

Personally I think the closest you will find are-

BD Veritor Plus system BD Veritor™ | Two Rapid Test Options (market cap $77B US)

Quidel SophiaSofia | Quidel (market cap $4.5B US)

Also if you want to see how they are going with these test systems (especially for Covid) and margins read the public available quarterlies, half yearly's and full year reports, it will give an idea what margins can be like.

Feel free to use the search bar above for some info on their Covid results they are not in the same realm. Both are platform reader based tech and support a range of tests, however neither have access to Anteobind Europium and likely never will if Derek is to be believed.

You can also research real world study results for Sophia and Veritor thanks to the team at ASU here Evidence Commons - COVID-19 Diagnostics Commons | College of Health Solutions (asu.edu) they are regularly updating real world study results for various tests on market and show LLOD, accuracy etc. Really hoping to see a certain study from Alfred Hospital and Burnett Institute in Melbourne and one from Madrid sometime in the near future on this section of the site.

There is also a very new outlier platform I find quiet interesting in IUL Europium reader Lateral Flow Reader iPeak - MedIUL- IUL Instruments (iul-instruments.com) they have very close ties to Operon. It is strange that they would see a need to produce a dedicated Europium reader at this point in time...weird a dedicated Europium reader would be developed unless they see a market for it...

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $53.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $20.42K 928.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1118907 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 7380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.