PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

US deal for ATL1102, page-163

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    I think this is the best explanation i can find that outlines the point of difference between

TYPE A
    TYPE B
    TYPE C
    METTINGS WITH THE FDA

Every where else i look it defines a TYPE  C meeting as anything other than a TYPE A or B

Yeah about as clear as mud to the layman LOL

However i have managed to find a site that gives more description of the type C application

And i believe it outlines our exact case

See Below

Meeting Types
    FDA describes four types of meetings.
    Type A
    meetings are those that are necessary for an otherwise stalled product development program to proceed or to address an important safety issue. Before submitting a Type A meeting request, requesters should contact the review division or office to discuss the appropriateness of the request.

Type B
    meetings include, but are not limited to: Pre-investigational new drug application (pre-IND) meetings; Pre-emergency use authorization meetings; and Pre-new drug application (pre-NDA)/pre-biologics license application (pre-BLA) meetings (21 CFR 312.47).

Type B (EOP) meetings are as follows: Certain end-of-phase 1 meetings (i.e., for products that will be considered for marketing approval under 21 CFR part 312, subpart E, or 21 CFR part 314, subpart H, or similar products) and end-of-phase 2 or pre-phase 3 meetings (21 CFR 312.47).

A Type C meeting is any meeting other than a Type A, Type B, or Type B (EOP)
    meeting regarding the development and review of a product, including meetings to facilitate early consultations on the use of a biomarker as a new surrogate endpoint that has never been previously used as the primary basis for product approval in the proposed context of use.

I think the last paragraph in C Explains our situation.

Anyway just a shame Daniel Tippet from @RaceOncology is not on our board, im sure he would have cleared this up in no time for all the ANP HC followers and potential future investors

And as i previously said plenty of time from this initial type c consultation for a Major player to step up to the plate with an offer and input into the proposed FDA trial

SEE HOW WE GO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $16.80K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.