PER 2.44% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

US deal for ATL1102, page-51

1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    this sentiment here and I quote

Of course some have been the opposite... my view is that if you love a stock, and your initial thought is that it's going to be multiple bags, ride it out unless the science goes bad. Looking back on stocks that you ditched to chase something you thought would be better, and finding they've done multiples is heartbreaking.

is a worthy summary of what I go or have gone thru for most of my share trading life. I am heavily invested in these emerging medico and techie companies.

if I can answer the follow with positive sentiments then it's usually a buy for me.
    do I like the story?
    has the company kept to and communicated plans to specified time lines?
    is it a novel and new solution?
    Does Or can the prospective market sustain and pay off the business investment?
    does it have the right people on board and how invested are they?

you answer most of those yes time and with science working behind it you must surely win more times than lose.

look at that list given and review what has happened along those company respective journeys- their announcements their break thru's and how they handled it. Then compare if you need to here with ANP.

I would add Pyc and brn to the list here for any peer review anyone might make.

lastly - I have jumped off some winners early and missed out on some wins. But thats not heartbreaking - frustrating may be- but i offer all the best to those ventures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $3.675K 45.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 343 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.