PER 6.41% 7.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Someone dumped 2mil probably just fed up of waiting, Like Akki...

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Someone dumped 2mil probably just fed up of waiting, Like Akki says not quite sure what folks are expecting next week from the meeting,

It will be very interesting to see what the FDA have to say once announced

One thing that does concern me going into these talks is, what did the FDA not like about 1102

Whatever it was, it was enough to put a clinical hold on the drug and then release it on a partial hold with a 25mg max dose, They are going into the meeting with the tox study from the monkeys to back up whatever the problem was, this is the repeat study that was done a few years ago.

Hopefully the FDA will consider this as clearance for their concerns along with the positive data from the Ph2 trial in DMD to allow us to move forwards with an actual DMD trial under the FDA banner

Once this is cleared up with the FDA and given the green light hopefully, i believe this is when the fun will start and major negotiations will ramp up

Going back to our talks on take over and partnerships if the above is given the all clear going back to what George had to say ref a smaller offering in any deal, i tend to think a little different George

Look back over previous Ann presentations, again i am going to go on about expectation

The company have set the seed and the valuation towards any partnership by constantly pushing the Roche deal which we are all now aware of its value

Roche did the deal with Sarepta mid phase 2 trial without Ph2 final data and look what they paid

We have a successful Phase 2 trial with clinical results never seen before in any DMD trials

So WHY WHY would they do any sort of a deal especially if this FDA trial as i have inferred IMHO is to include both ambulant and none ambulant boys

I understand what you say George about de risking but i would not applaud such a deal like i have said i would see anything less than the Roche deal a total fail

Look at it from this point of View if we do get the FDA clearance, plus the new indications then i see no reason why this should not drive us into the mid 40c range with the correct sort of coverage,

Lets face it from this point on once the FDA is cleared what can go wrong in the next 18months to two years until trial results are finalised, nothing all we should get is constant good news up to trial completion so it will just be a case of adding value along the way so to speak

I have always maintained we need someone connected to the markets financially i believe it is what we are seriously lacking especially now in this time of growth,

Rather than do a low ball deal i would sooner see them go to market at say my projected 45c look to raising $50,000,000 bring in maybe one or two cornerstone investors the likes of LEON SERRY who are going to hold and see this through not play the crap out of us like AEF had done

This would amount to a further 111,111,111 new Shares issued

Even if i wasn't given the option of an SPP if the shares went into tight fists of a cornerstone - stones i would be more than happy to accept this type of dilution

Then talk to the big boys about a deal

Anyway just my two bobs worth whilst i have a cuppa not phased about todays fall although i would much sooner see the Sp go north

GL/ to us all especially the longs in here

See how we go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.005(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $65.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.3¢ $35.42K 473.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221465 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.