4DX 7.09% 59.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Not that I am any expert, but America wouldnt be defaulting on...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Not that I am any expert, but America wouldnt be defaulting on their debt because they can't pay it, they'd be defaulting on their debt because they need bipartisan agreement to raise the debt ceiling so the agreement is being used as leverage to try to acheive party agendas. Eventually they will come to an agreement, the ceiling will be raised and debt will continue to be repaid.

In the meantime, take solace in the fact that much of America's hospital network is private run, and therefore not heavily impacted by government purse strings:

Handing you over to ChatGPT:

According to the American Hospital Association, as of 2019, there were approximately 6,146 hospitals in the United States. Of those, 2,862 were considered to be non-profit hospitals that are often owned by private entities, while 1,282 were private for-profit hospitals, and 958 were public hospitals that are typically owned and operated by some form of government entity, such as state or municipal governments.

However, the majority of hospital visits in the United States are to private hospitals, including those that are non-profit and for-profit hospitals. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), of the approximately 36 million hospital stays in the U.S. in 2018, about 60% were in private hospitals, while 22% were in non-federal government hospitals, and 18% were in federal government hospitals, including those operated by the Department of Veterans Affairs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.045(7.09%)
Mkt cap ! $230.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 64.0¢ 59.0¢ $584.4K 956.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29620 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 72378 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.