4DX 8.77% 52.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Lol nothing to worry about. These happen all the time (I think...

1. 15,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3932
    Lol nothing to worry about. These happen all the time (I think around 100 times) and they are always resolved. Similar situation a few years back, republicans wanted some major concessions (can't remember what off the top of my head but it was big and moved markets) and there was prolonged debate with everyone saying the USA would default. What happened though? Not only was the ceiling raised, but the republicans had given up ALL their demands.

I had a phone call with a close colleague in the US the other night about this. He has quite a few high value connections in politics over there and explained the situation. The republicans always will make demands and try to bargain for something, however this is more a way for them to go out and attack the dems for poor policy decisions. They never really expect to get their concessions which they demand, and the Dems know this. Just remember, no politician wants to be associated with the US defaulting. It would be political suicide to vote against raising the ceiling as those who do would be held responsible for causing the US to default and would be viewed as "unpatriotic"

The debt ceiling will be raised like every other time, and I doubt the republicans will even get any of their demands met. They will get a good opportunity to call out the Dems for being bad money managers but that's about it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.050(8.77%)
Mkt cap ! $203.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 51.5¢ $1.080M 2.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21197 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 4369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.