TTT 3.70% 13.0¢ titomic limited

Let’s revisit this…..49.18 min mark and what we can take from...

1. 2,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    Let’s revisit this…..49.18 min mark and what we can take from it.

https://titomic.webinargeek.com/webinar/replay/Ge15yxDPbu-ecmPcesiTO3SAtmQDSmrwfP_GZ7EsuPA/

“some of our partners very much engaged in this case, specifically ”
    I would assume Repkon as a reseller and Dycomet itself marketing D526 and Custom Repair and Coating Systems including the 20’ Containerised Mobile unit.
    Titomic engaged in LP repair systems sales opportunities to Ukraine effort.
    If Repkon/Titomic Barrels manufacturing in operation then no doubt Ukraine would have generated some PO’s for munitions!

The question is can Titomic currently provide a Mobile Unit they can “build” parts by AM?
    Titomic haven’t developed , to my knowledge, a mobile TKF unit to date to AM parts? They have stated recently they are working on that, with some research could find where that was commented.

However Spee3D can….
    Seven WarpSpee3D printers valued at around $7 million were supplied to Ukraine by the U.S. Department of Defense through the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative to be deployed close to the frontlines.
    Much better to print critical repair parts on demand and where they are needed.
    The WarpSPEE3D builds parts up to 40kg or 88lbs and up with a diameter up to 1m by 700mm high.

So is it not really a case where Spee3D beat Titomic to the punch but more that the 2 companies have differing products?
    There may be sales of Titomic Repair Systems to Ukraine effort we simply don’t know about considering management report ongoing LP Repair Systems sales infrequently?
    Last edited by Bakmaam90: 28/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.