ASN 0.00% 7.7¢ anson resources limited

Thank GOD , see ya ! Good luck with your grant money ( pocket...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Thank GOD , see ya ! Good luck with your grant money ( pocket change ) given the industry we are in . So to get a grant you have to ask for it and prove you’re worthy of receiving it . Q1. Asn may be entitled to such a grant but have they applied for it yet ? I don’t think they have given they are working in a methodical way . Bruce is not a cash grabber , he will line up the ducks ( lot of news flow to come ) Koch results etc (rare earths , uranium , ) do we have gold as well I can’t remember because asn is that diversified I forget . Anyway he will have a crack at a grant when it’s time and no sooner . Oh and maybe a low rate Gov loan or zero interest gov loan , who knows . Q2 how diverse is MAN ? Q3 How does 15m in cash equate to wods in this industry ? Asn did a cash raise back when ever it was for 45-50 million , they had companies knocking the door down to get in . Point is I don’t think a grant of 1m is worth a pissing contest until if and when the other company puts their case forward ! AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.