ASN 0.65% 7.7¢ anson resources limited

I'm asking civilly and friendly about why MAN was selected to...

1. 11,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    I'm asking civilly and friendly about why MAN was selected to characterise and estimate reserves of Lithium and other critical minerals in the Paradox Basin over ASN which has spent so much at Paradox ?

That is what I am civilly asking, and after that announcement MAN then got another stating Bill Gates backed and funded Electroflow are going to build a pilot plant at their own expense and process MAN brines.

Why wouldn't Electroflow choose ASN brine since ASN are apparently more advanced in the region than MAN.

Please answer these questions because these are important to both ASN and MAN.

You can't argue that MAN are in a far superior position than ASN financially with $15m cash and a $15m MC.

Could this be the reason the US Dept of energy and Electroflow chose MAN or is it the quality of MAN brine being superior ? Im just asking.

Can we please answer these couple of questions and I'll go, I just want to know as BOTH companies are neighbours here at Paradox Basin.
    Last edited by sharebroker1: 23/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.