MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

US DOE Funding Update, page-56

1. 4,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    exactly, to many if,s in the equation, I would have liked to stay in if the overall rates weren't rising as cash will be hard to find, and in the meantime cash is being burnt, a government loan grant will only cover costs to stay afloat rather than ramp up, Barry said that the cash in hand is enough to get them to 1.8gwh but that doesn't mean that they will continue to be able to make batteries to sell as they would need more funds for that, so MNS would need imeny to ge a combination of funding from gov,CR and loan facility in the billions to ramp up to supply the offtakes and pay high interest rates and if the demand is still there at good margins then it will end up being self sufficient, but that I feel may take a minimum 2 years and this is why I feel the SP due to market conditions is inflated, not to say that it would have been fair value back over 6 months ago, remember alot of growth is factored in the SP back then, and when you get uncertain times then it's all if,s and but,s. still see a 20c SP as being a reasonable value for MNS, remember I don't hold anymore and can easily get back on board at a lower price then what I got out at. Remember what to the SP to 74c and why has it halved?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.