US election, page-32

1. 84,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''I get your meaning for rationality. but imo he's impulsive and devoid of rationality.''

he's certainly impulsive -

but, notice how his impulsiveness - as good as always fall into the beliefs of his character formation ----------- hate, the harnessing of hate, spectacularism

all going to the direction - 'me in the spotlight' ------------ he has international leaders dancing to his tune

they might laugh about him behind his back ---------- but, when he's got the power - it's they who do the dance - not him

yes, as to smart opposed to intelligent ----------- perhaps, does it matter - he is what he is - personally I'd think that technically he does have a 'kind' of intelligence - geesus, he's got away with things for decades --------- whatever we say about him - he knows his way around -

as to 'evil' ------------ well, it's a word ------ is there such a thing?

I don't know - but, if there is --------------- I'd stick people in it like Hitler, Netanyahu, most who knowingly kill children, (and a lot more) etc

Whatever Trump is ----------- he's one example of why I've lost any faith at all in humans in the last years ----------- Trump - fine - but, so many followers, now Putin and Israel -

no point going on for us IMO - we're never going to make it ---------- come on the machines ------- they have got to be smarter - we are going nowhere

200,000 years of modern humans, 2 million years of hominids - and Trump is going for a SECOND try as President

that's IT ------- that's as good as it gets???????? My vote - end this human experiment now - it's a fail

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.