LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

I am not a fan of D or H. I found H a little less scary because...

1. 7,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    I am not a fan of D or H. I found H a little less scary because she probably would not have done much. I think D’s acceptance speech was great. If he drops some of the rhetoric and picks good people to work with who knows maybe he will be OK. The market recovery After Brexit was fairly quick, My guess we can use is as a rough model for what will happen now.

The thing that scares me about D and republicans in general is there refusal to admit that Global Warming has even the potential to be a major problem. I do not say this because of any stock, Lynas, Coal, Oil. As an engineer I know all systems have a knee and if you go over it things go bad very quickly. As a grandfather I worry if we get close or go over the knee it will ruin the lives of my grandchildren. Yes we will go through pain cutting back CO2 but long term it will help our society to become more efficient even if global warming is not as big of a threat as some say. If the threat is big then not to address it might ruin the lives of our grandchildren.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.