LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

US Elections..., page-2

1. 27,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4711
    Can't avoid it today, toly.

I just took profits on some goldies, looks to me like Bill will be next First Lady. Important counties in Virginia going to Mrs Bill according to CNN and Donald can't become next Groper-in-Chief if he doesn't win that state - they say, still early though with Florida and N.Carolina still too close to call.

I invest in oil stocks also - of course the OPEC meeting at end of this month is crucial and I believe as Saudi are selling 5% of Aramco for 20 x MC of Apple, the biggest company in the history of Planet Earth in early 2018, there should be some incentive to start the POO rebalancing process. Mrs Bill is standing on an energy platform of destroying her own O&G industry by deliberately and some would say maliciously bogging down US shalers in years of paperwork. On purpose. This will ensure they never recover from the 2 year downturn in POO that may be about to end and as a result US output will fall off a cliff - in fact after 2 years of underinvestment, it probably would anyway with a Trump win, but Clinton's energy policy will wipe it out completely - resulting in even higher POO...all of which will have a significantly positive impact on the takeup of EVs as US gas prices spike dramatically.

One thing I've always admired about Americans is their belief in Family Traditions. I confidently expect applications for White House internships to similarly fall off a cliff.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 09/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.