EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

us energy analyst profiles tower technology

1. 1,753 Posts.

Wow! Things are really starting to happen at EVM. No time to fully digest the Raymond James Brief at present. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts.

Nice little jump in the SP today. With such tightly held stock it has to jump. I'm glad I'm in already - however modest my holding.

Here is the ASX announcement...

US Energy Analyst Profiles Solar Tower Technology:

Solar Tower Technology Makes U.S. Debut

Leading US financial services and investment banking corporation, Raymond James and Associates, Inc., (Raymond James) has released an Energy Industry Brief to the US market that has identified Solar Tower technology as a ‘third’ generic technology option to emerge on the large-scale solar energy front in the US.

The Industry Brief prepared by energy analysts from the Equity Capital Markets Energy Research division of Raymond James, drew attention to the recent debut of Solar Tower technology in the US as the entrance of a ‘third type of solar technology’ to enter the arena for consideration in the surge
    for large-scale solar adoption by US utilities.

EnviroMission retained Raymond James in August 2009 as its financial and capital markets advisor for the purpose of providing EnviroMission with advice as capital raising alternatives are explored in the US.

Raymond James is a full service New York Stock Exchange listed Investment Bank, with 27 domestic and international investment banking and institutional sales offices.

Raymond James has a strong technology and energy focus and in 2008 had revenues of US$3.2 Billion. Raymond James has the capability to service the financial requirements of EnviroMission from the present, through Front End Engineering and Design and ultimate construction of multiple
    Solar Tower Stations.

“Raymond James has been engaged to provide EnviroMission with capital market advice and a Raymond James Industry Brief stands independent of this engagement to spell out the basis of its current business thinking backed by independent expert analysis and review of technology, industry
    and market contexts.

“The inclusion of Solar Tower technology in a Raymond James Industry Brief does provide EnviroMission with exposure to a wide audience that draws information from many dynamics of the financial market” Mr Roger Davey, EnviroMission Chief Executive, said in releasing the document to EnviroMission’s website.

The Raymond James Industry Brief: Solar Tower Technology Makes its US Debut is now available
    at: www.enviromission.com.au.

Ends.

And here is a link for the brief.

Cut and paste this to web browser for the Brief.....

http://www.enviromission.com.au/IRM/Company/ShowPage.aspx?CPID=1107+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.