UKL uranium king limited

Totally disagree SydneysiderThis is a boom market of the decade!...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Totally disagree Sydneysider

This is a boom market of the decade! The thing with it though, as apposed to the tech boom, it has genuine fundamentals - a serious uranium supply gap - that is underpinning it.

People have been calling the U-bubble “overheated” every few months for the last year & a half …. Funny thing, it hasn’t even started yet IMO.

I do agree obviously that it will have to stabilize … also among the U hopefuls there are many wannabee’s that have barely a sniff, and have just jumped on the bandwagon.

Money will be made & money will be lost …. My method is to stick to companies that:

1] ACTUALLY have a deposit
    2] Have experienced U management
    3] Have low-acceptable sovereign risk
    4] Have a chance of producing

I currently own stocks from Africa, a number from Australia, and own BLR & UKL in the US

I consider UKL to fit all the above criteria & more! With only HALF the market cap of BLR it has tremendous upside potential

By the way. Uranium mining sentiment is rapidly turning around in the US, just as it is in Australia. The EPA in the US is not against uranium mining, they just want it done safely this time. In the case of Churchrock – It is located in McKinley County, partly on Navajo Indian land. The EPA has not denied Uranium Resources Inc. a mining permit, they have said it is not theirs to give, the Navajo’s have jurisdiction not the EPA.

In the case of UKL’s Rio Puerto, it is not located on Indian land and is in a different county .... Sandoval County, the location of the East Grants Uranium Belt.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.