ARU 3.03% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

US / Euro Tariffs - Forecast Effect on NdPr Oxide Demand/Supply, page-21

1. 6,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    I do not take much notice of Global Times a Beijing mouthpiece publication.

Given Turkey is in EU and NATO I would prefer to read the "marketwatch" article that sees Turkey increasing tariffs last Saturday on Chinese EV imports 40% to make things a more level playing field and local industries competitive on pricing and sustainable industry employing millions across EU let alone the history, pride and nostalgia of great auto manufacturers and of course the legendary truck and bus EU manufacturers - Think we may be a long ways off the Chinese EV Grand Prix - the E series is an important step forward but I have not noticed a Chinese entrant - same re Moto Gp bikes - etc etc.

Protectionism is now and in a big way. To much at stake and China will do very well and deservedly so - incredible their feats critical minerals processing (yeah well not on esg and human rights - exploitation - IP and tech lets call it observations, etc) but incredible all the same what they have achieved and continue to grow - wind etc - yet surely they must have realized "the west" would not just stand by and have their own critical auto and wind markets saturated in cheap Chinese choices like buying a $60 flat pack cupboard at Bunnings.

Anyway Turkey's 40% tariff increase is the benchmark for now - see later in the week what big EU do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $245.7K 1.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 333293 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 877689 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.