SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

I have to disagree with the earlier posts. You give no basis...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    I have to disagree with the earlier posts. You give no basis whatsoever for your valuations other than to say that over .80 cents it is more than fair value. RBS Morgans have valued the company based on its assets and cash and come up with a valuation of $1.11 with a price target the same.

In June Share Cafe reported Credit Suisse giving a risked valuation of .85 amd an extra .49 cents risked upside in unconventional gas in the Cooper and Surat Basins.

The same article noted that JP Morgan initited coverage with an overweight rating and used the label "superior growth". It also notes that Deutch Bank see "significant value upside".

The general consensus is that the drilling program will add significant upside. A JV with a major will also no doubt have a significant positive effect. The chance of this is very real.

All this said, the way thing are travelling next June may be a joyous month for all of us when the fruits of our drilling are realised.

Its frustrating to see the SP where it is but the good news is we havd clear time lines to realise the potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.