AVP acuron limited

us fda approval achieved $$$$$$$$$$, page-22

1. 29,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: yes - great news watso has been a long time advocate of this stock - not that that means much - after all look at the rise and fall of lum - i should have got put of that one ages ago. avp, though. steadily progressing with a great product. i have first hand experience of listening to how wonderful the product is, by people who are using it in hospitals - better than anything else in the market. at the agm, they had a demonstration of the product, as well as free samples for shareholders. this is a great product, and is not just in the development stage - this is in the market, and has been registered for use in england (national health registration), australia (theureputic goods ), and now the united states (fda). it appears that the big money, comes when they get hospital contracts - which come up from time to time - till then, the product does not make real inroads into the market - never the less, great news - and one to watch out for. high mark up on the sale of the product - hopefully this will turn out to be a cash cow - in the fullness of time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.