NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

fundamentally, the pain many longs attribute to NUH is a...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    fundamentally, the pain many longs attribute to NUH is a combination a of continued delayed confirmation of their long held belief, and the financial reality that other holders have successfully rode the SP waves, many of whom, have held and sold short term.

Yes, long term true believers should have milked this all the way without fear of selling and re buying on the basis of missing the big one.

But, continued conviction in my experience usually results in success. However, I appreciate the bod's interpretation of 'mass production' has left many with a sour taste.

I can see both sides, and ultimately, the undeniable legacy of covid supply issues must be exactly that, undeniable.

However, the question remains, could the bod have communicated this message with a greater sense of transparency?

purely based on previous form, rightly or wrongly, in my opinion they should have been more mindful of the markets scepticism. Hence the SP having a target on it back.

make no mistake, I'm a true believer derived from forward thinking deep research, but the immediate SP reality, gives rise to the very best and worse of instinctive human nature witnessed by all within this thread.

Individually, (to all posters) no matter the narrative you akin yourself too, surely we can all see both sides? even a little?

An rare acknowledgment of this fact would make this thread a better, and more productive means of information and discussion. myself included.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
NUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.