AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi, I haven't posted on your thread before, I'm also not a...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208

Hi, I haven't posted on your thread before, I'm also not a holder, however I have extensively researched AUZ having spent many hours in research. While on a different thread I have bumbled across a US Federal Government report that has just been written that will be of keen interest to holders here.

The report speaks of supporting, "allies" with mineral resources, particularly lithium, Cobalt and high grade Nickel.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/100-day-supply-chain-review-report.pdf

I am seriously considering, printing and binding this report, I clearly outlines US intentions for battery and semiconductor materials and manufacturing processes in regard to the US and it's allies for the current (Biden) administration, it really is essential reading.

an extract from the bottom of page 140 reads.

Work with Allies and Partners to Expand Global Production and Ensure Access to Supplies

The United States cannot and does not need to mine and process all critical battery inputs at home; it can and
    should work with allies and partners to expand global production and to ensure secure global supplies. There
    are several steps that the United States should take to work with allies and partners to strengthen key global
    supplies:

187 USGS. 2021. “Material Commodity Summaries 2021”, https://pubs.usgs.gov/periodicals/mcs2021/mcs2021.pdf
     Use the U.S. Development Finance Corporation (DFC) to expand production and processing of key
    metals: The DFC should identify projects in allied and partner nations that can be funded to create new
    sustainable mining and processing operations for lithium, graphite, and other key metals and materials.

 Use trade tools to strengthen critical mineral supplies: The new Supply Chain Trade Strike Force should
    examine both unfair trade practices that undercut the security of supplies of critical minerals, such as
    bans on exports by several countries, and the impacts of U.S. tariffs and other U.S. trade policies that
    may inadvertently create supply chain challenges for U.S. battery production.
     Promote the use of transparent competitive procurement and concession practices through foreign
    assistance programs abroad: The U.S. Government, including the United States Agency for International
    Development (USAID), should promote the institutionalization of transparent procurement and mineral
    extraction rights through policies, laws, and regulations. Building on U.S. government programs that
    enable competitive procurement of renewable energy and extractives industry transparency in assistance
    countries, USAID should promote competitive tenders for mining and sale of minerals needed for
    manufacturing of the batteries.

Lithium, Nickel grade 1, Cobalt and manganese are listed again and again as key metals.

FYI

The only question is when is Biden meeting with Morrison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.