re: yaks mind at miles...if thats your analysis of how a mind...

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    re: yaks mind at miles...if thats your analysis of how a mind works....yours is clearly faulty.

I'll leave you with your musings but your line:

"There are many causes of terrorism and although IT IS NEVER JUSTIFIED, those on the recieving end are at times partly responsible for the act."

....is a corrupt, indefensible, immoral piece of rubbish.

And it is exactly that pseudo-intellectual approach of the left-leaning policy hijackers that gives any credibility and justification to terrorism

Oh yes baby....thats EXACTLY what your doing....giving them a tiny mindow of acceptance!!

"Yes", you all cry..."shocking and terrible but hey...the Yanks brought it on themselves - even if just a little bit..."

Obviously you feel the same with Bali....tosser

And dont berate me with your version of what is right and wrong and whose froeign policies are right or wrong or any of that cr@p.

The inherent abhorrence of the terror act is at the center of this debate....not the relative merits or otherwise of how we interact with anybody.

Whether we're aligned alot, a little or not at all with the Yanks is 101% irrelevant.

But you carry on.....eventaully if the muslims have their way, you'll come to agree with me.

Or when the Sydney Opera House is leaning to the right, less acouple of sails, belching smoke and dripping in blood

then, I hope.......you'll feel the irrepressible outrage over an act that has no justification.....

.....none!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.