re: eur$ falling- dannykal Morning dannykal,well done with your...

1. 2,141 Posts.
    re: eur$ falling- dannykal Morning dannykal,

well done with your trades, and it is a great feeling to get it right plus a decent run....i have closed out my two trades being the AUD/USD at 7568, and the JPY/USD at 104.16, could have made more on the JPY but im more than happy with the pips gained.

As far as charts go i use Intellicharts which use either Comstock or FXCM data for there charts, i prefer Comstock at present...CMC do have charts on offer and have made big improvements to them of late(still no were as good as intellicharts) id still rather my separate setup... having one screen for there trading platform and one for live charts.

Intellicharts cost $100 USD a month for there desktop version and i think $70 for there online version,desktop being by far the best, having tried both...and what do you use?

What timeframes/indicators do you use? Im currently using a 4 hour chart for the primary trend and a 5 minute chart to pin point the entry, plus i always have a look at the daily/weekly/monthly charts. The indicators im having the best run with of late are MACD (looking for bearish/bullish divergence), RSI, Bollinger bands. I do spend a lot of time drawing in trend lines, wedges, flags ect. What attracted me to currencies apart from the volatility was the fact T/A seems to work so well most of the time.

Cheers,

Tag.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.