US futures heading down, page-33

1. 1,816 Posts.
    Debono

You can't name any billionaires because there aren't any.

You also fail to mention that ANYONE can perdict short term direction occasionally. NO ONE can predict it consistently.

You can write whatever you like about me. You can guess my age, and also try and second guess whether i'll ever buy a home- that's your perogative.

What i know is that my record stands way above the majority that post on HC.

You can try and argue that point with me if you like, however, don't expect me to respond in future.

I know my abilities, my strengths, and my weaknesses.

I also know much better than you what i'll be doing in future, when/if i'll borrow money, etc, etc.

I know where the US economy and global equity markets are headed because i've got a clear mind, it's not pollute like those of many others who post on HC.

I'M NOT UNDER PRESSURE TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO RETIRE ON IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

I've got bucket loads, amples- a mind boggling amount of time on my side.

I can afford a recession, whereas the majority on HC can't... thus their reluctance to accept the looming destruction of their capital in the markets going forward.

The fact that i know what lies ahead is of great comfort to me, and the ingorance you display of the future is probably a great worry for you. You're probably feeling very insecure.

Finally, just a friendly reminder that i won't be replying to any of your posts in future.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.