ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

You're being dramatic bro.Once the fundamentals improve, so will...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    You're being dramatic bro.
    Once the fundamentals improve, so will SP and I believe this next yr will be a big one for Zoono, this company is just getting started. Its printing money, with so many avenues of growth. A couple of better Quarters and we are back up at $2 easy.
    Market is being dramatic - big deal the revenue was a little down on previous Q, its still a GROWING company.
    I agree chart looks bad, and if we break support here, it will go lower - sucks if you are a day trader.
    Short term NOISE if u believe this company will keep making good money and growing - and in it for the long get term.
    End of the day this is a good business , with low overheads, highly profitable , paying a dividend, with no foreseeable share dilution on the horizon and in the perfect space considering the world we live in now.
    If u want a Spec stock and crazy gains, or to day trade this share and make big returns, uve missed the boat. This will be a steady grind , quarter after quarter, proving itself as a great business. This is a long term , steady play. Smart investors will come on board, SP will climb!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $8.06K 287.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 165150 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 316625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.