NVA 5.88% 24.0¢ nova minerals limited

US Govt REJECTS Pebble mine permit Yesterday

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313

Bad luck has befallen Northern Dynasty Metals Proposed Pebble Mine 106 mill OZ near Bristol Bay .The US Govt on Wednesday Rejected its Permit staying it was a mine in the WRONG Place at the wrong time.

Whats this mean for NOVA going forward we are a close neighbour of Pebbles and Pebble is mentioned a lot in Nova announcements .

ND will challenge the decision but it looks odds on they will not prevail.The Northern Dynasty SP on the NYSE fell over 50% on the news from 0.80 to 0.40.and the holiday saved a further rout it seems. Next week will be Critical.

Novas set up is similar to Pebble which means will it also be in trouble for a mine Permit when the time comes.??
    Interestingly the Trump Govt has blocked it and joe Biden is on record saying he WILL NOT allow the Project to go ahead.

Plenty on the websites headed US Govt Rejects Pebble permit. This is a biggie for all miners.

The Pebble Mine has a long History of problems and owners but ND thought they had it sown up.

What will the blowback be like for miners close at hand - only time will tell

moureeses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $51.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $2.1K 8.704K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21943 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.