APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

"US growing at more than 300% year on year", page-30

1. 15,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    Great company as you know, as we know, but when you have 2 billion, is having 20 billion more going to make you happier?

I don't think so, but the market is deciding that for them. it is deciding the excess.

These guys are fantastic lads who are giving back a little to the community. i would be the same buying a hundred million dollar house at potts Point or whatever. Why the hell not?

But what is a little bit? To me, for them, a little bit is five hundred million. Say that again, five hunge mill.

But we can all behave like the two by sitting in our homes, having a lovely Sunday dinner and drinking a bottle of Bellvale 2019 Pinot noir.

this is the best under $25 pinot in the country and if you don't believe me---i have had three in a week - then look up Andrew Graham the wine critic.

Let me just mention that in his last post, Andy says he tastes....wait for it....6 to 7 thousand wines a year.

And he probably pays for two a week..Lucky Bar Stard. Thats 25 a day. And he doesnt even look like a pith head.

So what makes ya happy folks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.