APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

"US growing at more than 300% year on year", page-33

1. 4,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    "intelligent people"

if i didnt know better id think you are flirting with me.

anyhow goodfella58,,,

i enjoy reading you posts and seeing some of the back and forth. any info is good info and helps with decision making. i learn quite a bit trying to take in to consideration both sides of the story. i feel you contribute to that (unlike posters like pigsmightfly and about 3 others). i dont agree with some points but im sure its likewise for you. sometimes things are over my heads,,, im not an accountant so when certain argument points come up i leave that to the other posters who are in the field to educate us on those.
    sometimes its like a football game,, you watch hoping your team wins but you can learn a thing or two buy watching what the other side is doing.

i do feel the news story you posted today needs a huge pinch of salt, but thats not uncommon for any media outlet. so nothing personal when i say i feel that story was a complete load. sure some people will struggle and things are ever evolving to create a better system. but it will never be perfect. banks and cc have been trying to get it right for decades (if not centuries) had they said we get calls everyday re apt it might warrent further thought. (it may well happen at some stage)

as for afr artice,, we know they have a bias (im sure we can agree on that, not taking away their points on the topic/ but they arnt looking to write a positive article anytime soon) just as much as i do being pro apt... personally i feel they lean to the negative more than i lean to the positive.. its not an issue but after reading artice after artice you kinda know what to expect from them. so as a measure of any stock/news/(just about all things in life) we all make judgements,, i try to leave out the extreme negative as much as i leave out the extreme positive. afr falls into space that for me.

anyhow i dont wish to be combative with you like some other posters who post complete rubbish (im sure it happens from the pro side also). keep doing what you do. i appreciate the education.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.