us growth set to be best since 2005, page-8

1. 86,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi happy,

"Check the numbers guys - last 4 quarters of GDP growth in USA, can any of you spot a trend?"

yep, we can spot a trend ----------- feb. needing to increase the credit card limit yet again ------------

in Trillions ------------ that's with a T - same letter that trend starts with.

Want to see a trend ---------- US debt, US devaluation of currency in the last hundred years.

Now, they are trends -------- a century is a very long trend and a mountain of debt is a very large amount of debt to climb over with a few quarters of growth ------- the last quarter of that growth is where they had unexpectedly bad employment numbers.

Gees mate, cut us some slack -- these people lie through their teeth, they have bought the world to it's knees, they have debt up to their eyeballs, some of their biggest institutions including cities and states are broke -

I think we might have a tad of evidence to be just a wee bit negative about the United States economy.

Now, if they stop increasing their debt limit and, heaven forbid begin to pay off some of the debt - well, it might be different. - But, the reality is starkly different.

A lot of their population on food stamps, a lot of their population on a few bucks an hour, cities not being able to pay pensions and services ------------- and, going to the bank again on a regular basis to borrow more and more and more - just to pay their debt and remain alive.

Sorry my friend ----------- if that was someone coming to my door for a loan, I would say no ---------- LOST CAUSE.

have a great arvo

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.