While I understand your distress at the photos of the starving...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    While I understand your distress at the photos of the starving children we need to remember that drought is a normal part of African life,when I was a youngster there were regular collections and fete days held to make money to feed the black babies and we had no instant communications,telegrams were considered with awe.
    The underlying reason that the effects of droughts are so bad is because of the African love of killing each other.
    Leadership in Africa in general would much rather spend money on guns and tanks to massage the tribal ego.
    It is known that Mugabe as one example has billions stacked away but can still with no feeling watch his so called people starve to death.They also have no scruples about killing aid workers ,remember a bunch of nurses butchered not many years ago?
    All this is taking place where much of the soil is wonderful and they could feed themselves easily .
    Gone are the days when to be black was beautiful.
    Just a thought on the "big polluters"they only exist to supply your needs so if you use electricity you have joined the club.Funny old world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.