XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

Please don't get me wrong Nine Lives. As you know I have been...

1. 1,612 Posts.
    Please don't get me wrong Nine Lives. As you know I have been following all you cyclists for ages - writing it down in my little book and cashed out of all my stocks well before this catastrophe so no pain here. I'm just so angry with Krudds incredible fiscal mismanagement. There is no reason, even given the GFC, why he should have plunged Australia into this financial hell hole. We were one of the few countries which could have survived it without him throwing around money like there was no tomorrow just to satisfy his own ego.

There is, so far as I am aware, not one prominent member of his Govt. who has any personal business experience. They are a bunch of pen pushers who have never had to go out there and live by their own wits like those of us here who rely primarily on trading for a living. They get their regular paypacket and will be funded into their graves. They don't really give a toss.

I just sit and wait now until all my pointers are lined up and go short or long as I see fit - a bit like JD I guess but maybe not so nimble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.