A2M 0.00% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

US infant formula shortage, page-3

1. 4,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    As I mentioned in all the other threads and posts about this, unfortunately it has no relevance to A2M at this point in time.

I can see how much people really want to draw the connection, but it isn't there. A2M has no IF business in USA, no plans for it, and there are numerous trade barriers to it even now in the midst of a shortage.

Biden admin says they will cut red tape. But I am very sceptical that the huge tariffs on imports and preferential treatment of domestic US producers will be reconsidered by US lawmakers. I think they will instead relax food safety / quality control (as part of the crisis has been caused by the shut down of Abbott formula production due to food safety contamination).

Also while I'm being a negative Nelly, let me reiterate that a takeover isn't happening either. Which seems to be the other silver bullet hope of desperation on here.

I reckon it's important to stick to the facts. There's also been plenty of negative assumptions about the effects of Chinese lockdowns have been built into the SP in recent weeks, and those are not really substantiated either.

Now let's consider the outrageous possibility that the company is plugging along in line with guidance, no better or worse, with no silver bullets or takeovers, but a gradual recovery intact. Just putting this wild theory out there.

Last edited by werdplaya58: 14/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.88 $6.90 $6.78 $7.886M 1.152M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9718 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 6515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.