MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this Connex. I place a high...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this Connex. I place a high bar on myself when I decide to create a new thread here. It must include some external source outside of myself and MNS, not only provide new information, but also be self-critical and balanced as I reasonably can be (present alternative hypothsis where sensible). If I am making a pure opinion or excitement statement, I try to use one of the established threads.

Of course I am motivated to write these posts as I want this company to succeed and be valued according to their success, but I would like to think I always rationalise any claims and judgements with a reliable sources of information, and not just pulling things/claims out of thin air. Making baseless accusations and making contrarian statement without a data-driven counterargument is not just worthless, it's classless.

As such I have also made the choice to fully ignore people who do not write in good faith, and do not put any effort to back up claims they make or properly engage in others' research and analysis. They have lost all my respect long ago (little that there was), and now have fully lost my attention. I suggest all real investors do the same. Their mind games are rigged and the only loser will be you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.